Thursday, May 29, 2014

Guilt Trip

So, I remind my wife today about our trip to see an Indians game tomoroow night, which has been plabbed for over a month, special group price for my church, dollar hot dog night, etc. I'm kind of excited because I haven't been to a game for a couple uears and I LOVE baseball.

Here's what I get in return:

"You know they both have games [to play] scheduled, don't you? And your son doesn't have that many left. And if your daughter misses more than three, they won't let her play, and she's already missing two the week we go to the beach [the trip that I wasn't invited on], so she'll be at three and won't be able to miss any more."

So now I feel guilty for wanting to spend some time with my kids that I see, generally, one day a week. It's too much, I guess. I mean, they have stuff scheduled pretty much every day of the week, and when they don't, I'm usually at work.

I told her they can stay home if they want. I'll go by myself if I have to.

But I hope they want to go with me. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment