Saturday, November 16, 2013

Music Time (with Pictures!) GWAR - Slaughterama!

I had the opportunity a few nights ago to spend an hour or so in the Slave Pit at the House of Blues in Cleveland. It was a bloody mess, and AWESOME! I'll post a few pictures that I took, in order to complement the video, Slaughterama, which GWAR didn't play on Wednesday, alas.

(Total content warning, for language as well as massive blood flow)




Pictures follow.



 New guitarist Pustulus Maximus
 Bassist Beefcake the Mighty
 Lead Singer Oderus Urungus (and the disembowelment of Justin Bieber)
 Balsac, the Jaws of Death
 Oderus, again
 Beefcake, again
 The Slave Pit, from in front of the stage
Me and my formerly white t-shirt, immediately post-show.

I took over a hundred pictures, but it's hard to get good ones when you're in the front of the pit. These are the best I got. I have a lot of arms and security guards and a lot of really blurry images. 

On the other hand, I could have sat in the back and taken awesome pictures, but, really, what's the fun in that?

P.S. I tried to get pictures of Jizmak behind the drums, but no luck. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment