Friday, November 1, 2013

Hooray for Boobies!

Whenever I get to feeling down, which seems to be every day recently, I I go to my computer and look at pictures of one of my favorite photographic subjects: Boobies.

Thanks to the internet, I can look at boobies any time of the day or night, at home or at work. Heck if I had a smart phone, I could look at boobies on it while I was on the road.

I thought that, if it works to cheer me up a little, it might work for you, so I'm going to post some of the pictures of boobies that I like the best, that keep me from going insane.

Here they are:




This is a fine pair of boobies.
I like to watch them dance and bounce around.
Some like them young and soft.
Others prefer them a little more mature.
It doesn't matter to me if they're young or old.
I just like boobies.
Lots and lots of boobies.

No comments:

Post a Comment