Monday, January 27, 2014

Music Time: Far Away - Nickelback

I have a confession: Nickelback is kind of a guilty pleasure.
They go from sappy love songs to almost raunchy love songs to goofy, funny sort of songs to good old-fashioned rock songs.

Though, the lyrics do make me wonder at times: If you're the violently jealous type, is it really such a good idea to date so many strippers?

This is one on the sappy love songs, though: No strippers. I heard it again the other day and, as seems to be the case so often these days: Once again, Tears.

Enjoy:



By the way, if you want a funny, raunchy song that I like to call The Best Nickelback Song Nickelback Never Did, I'll put that below the fold. That's a misnomer, though: Nickelback singer Chad Kroeger co-wrote the song and sing the second verse and part of the chorus. Content Warning, though: the lyrics are about what you would expect from a song called It Won't Suck Itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment